Explosion of Color at the Emmys
What a an explosion of colors Sunday night at the 64th Primetime Emmys. I loved seeing the Fall Burgundy color on Tina Fey. But I loved Ginnfer Goodwin’s dress by Monique Lhuillier (my favorite of the night). Take a look at the various styles and expect to see these colors in our boutique “Baby Bump Maternity” this season. 3 Cheers to Claire Danes Rocking the Bump in her fabulous yellow dress!
- 2012 Emmys Bring Color to the Carpet (cameoblog.com)
- Emmy Awards 2012 Red Carpet: Here’s Why Yellow Should Be The New Black (Clearly It’s Good Luck!) (glamour.com)
- Our Favorites at the Emmys (avantisalonboston.wordpress.com)
- Best Local Maternity Boutique in New Orleans (nolababybump.wordpress.com)
- Fall Trending Color: Cobalt Blue (nolababybump.wordpress.com)
- Maternity Fall Fashion Tops, Fall Bracelets and YouTube (nolababybump.wordpress.com)